SAP Webinar Workshops
CoreALM SAP Workshops
Utilizing Continuous Automation for your Digital Transformation projects
As the “Default Functional Test Solution for all SAP customers”, SAP Test Suite has evolved to help cover the entire lifecycle and is equipped with all Test Management capabilities for SAP and Non-SAP solutions. This workshop will show you how SAP Test Suite is able to deliver low maintenance, resilient continuous test automation to dramatically accelerate implementations and help cross functional project teams deliver across methodologies such as Agile, Scaled Agile Framework, DevOps and SAP Activate.
In addition, we’ll demonstrate how to achieve seamless integration of test solution strategies with Solution Manager 7.2, as well as best practices approach to accelerate ROI for SAP projects or SAP S/4HANA implementations.
Key discussion points that will be covered in this workshop:
- Why SAP Solution Manager is the optimal tool set for Digital Business Transformation and orchestrates end-to-end continuous service delivery.
- By using continuous automation with the Agile approach, the quality / testing is shifted to the left to identify potential issues at the beginning of the process instead of in QA or Production.
- Learn how testing resources being engaged as part of the SCRUM team during sprint iterations increases the need for continuous test automation beginning in the development environment.
- Functional Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing in the continuous testing .
- Why using Business Process Change Analyzer to analyze the scope of changes utilizes test resources more effectively in continuous delivery.
We’re excited to show you how you can use SAP Test Suite to deliver best-in-class automation test solutions for your projects. Seats are limited, RSVP today! This hour-long workshop will take place on Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET!
- Larry Wilson
Senior SAP Solution Manager and Testing Architect
- Larry Wilson
Workshop has been held
Register below to receive a copy of the recording.