CoreALM Connector for Change Enablement with SAP Solution Manager ChaRM and Jira Integration
Join us Thursday, May 25
7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST
Is your organization working with Jira and SAP Solution Manager ChaRM? Are you utilizing multiple tools to request changes and manage tasks between Jira and SAP Solution Manager ChaRM? The CoreALM Jira Connector is a tool that enables integration between SAP Solution Manager’s Change Request Management (ChaRM) module and Jira, providing a seamless change enablement process for Operations and Projects.
In this workshop, CoreALM experts will walk you through a live demo and present:
- Learn how to enable your organization to manage SAP Changes globally
- Utilize the same process in Jira for SAP and Non-SAP Applications
- Integration with SAP Solution Manager ChaRM and Jira to manage changes
- Learn how you can provide real-time visibility into change status and progress, enabling stakeholders to make informed decisions and take timely action.
- Integrate any ChaRM Change types with Jira
- Manage transports and display provide real-time visibility into change status and transport data.
Overall, this webinar will provide attendees with valuable insights on how you can Integrating SAP Focused Build and Jira with the CoreALM Connector and how organizations can streamline their change enablement process, improving efficiency and reducing the risk of errors.