What is SAP S/4HANA?
SAP S/4HANA and Digital Transformation
SAP rebuilt their ERP (SAP ECC) solution from scratch in order to take advantage of the performance and innovative data models from HANA. Utilizing SAP S/4 HANA means that there will be lower IT costs, better stability and less disruptions from future upgrades. Click here to see how you can successfully move to SAP S/4 HANA
Have you ever wanted to become a best-run business with an advanced in-memory platform? SAP S/4 HANA is your answer. With the in-memory computing platform, you will notice a new flexibility and greater speed. The in memory computing also redefines the fundamentals of how enterprise software creates value in different industries with instant insights.
The general consensus about the business value of SAP S/4 HANA(S/4) is that it’s simple, extremely efficient, and has compelling new features. S/4 is moving you away from a transactional system that has no seriously interesting tasks besides merely recording your data and moving it around to the right places. But, with S/4 you get more, like planning and simulation options in many normalized transactions that take place.
S/4 is the next generation business suite designed to help you run simply throughout the modern, digital economy. You will notice that it also personalizes each user’s experience on any device and with automatically connect to Big Data, the Internet of Things, and business and social networks, in REAL time.
New Fiori Launch Pad
With S/4 you’ll be getting:
- An award-winning user experiences
– It also includes a context aware, business-savvy digital assistant for your convenience.
- Artificial intelligence capabilities
- Next-generation processes
– This can unlock a new business value for you, with the latest innovations your employees are able to make better decisions in a faster time.
- Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid deployment
- Task automation
– You can now add in automation to your key functions and have it signal users when input is required.
- Reduction of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with the use of less hardware and maintenance.
At the end of the day S/4 is an intelligent ERP solution that enables companies to enjoy the opportunities and remove common obstacles. Learn more about the migration to S/4 HANA and how we can help with your roadmap in a meeting with us.
What’s new in Solution Manager SPS13
Test Suite Updated - The Comment field is now visible by default in the Test…
ServiceNow Connector for SAP Solution Manager ChaRM, ITSM and Alerting
CoreALM is excited to announce one of many products that have been designed and created…
Azure DevOps Connector for SAP Solution Manager Focused Build
Azure DevOps Connector for SAP Solution Manager Focused Build Connector is an out-of-the-box solution that…