How to Migrate from your Micro Focus ALM/Quality Center to SAP Solution Manager Test Suite
SAP Solution Manager Test Management and CBTA Automation
SAP Solution Manager and Focused Build Experts | Agile Coaching | SAP Agile Delivery at CoreALM
SAP Solution Manager Test Suite 7.2 supports the complete Testing lifecycle: for a new implementation or for changes after go-live. Test Suite 7.2 fully supports both manual and automated testing.
In this workshop, we will discuss how Test Suite is a better alternative to HP ALM. We will review the similarities, differences, and ultimately why, SAP Test Suite is “The Default Functional Test Solution for all SAP customers”.
Join this workshop to learn:
– Value and benefits of Test Suite beyond it being “free”
– Process of migrating HP ALM data to SAP Test Suite
– Operational benefits of having a Single-Source-of-Truth in Solution Manager versus using multiple tools
– Easy to use Automated testing with CBTA
– Integrated Change Impact Analysis
– Reduce input data, time, and risk related to Support and Enhancement packs compared to HP ALM
We hope that by joining this workshop, our CoreALM team can help develop a road map and strategy for transitioning from HP ALM to Test Suite. We look forward to your attendance! Seats are limited, RSVP today! This hour-long workshop will take place on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET!