Live Demo of Functional Test Automation Best Practices using CBTA and Business Process Change Impact Analysis (BPCA) in SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Executing an Automated, Integrated, Repeatable Testing Strategy
In this workshop, we discuss the new updates to SAP Test Suite 7.2 and how it has evolved into a full blown application for manual / automated testing and change impact analysis.
SAP Test Suite 7.2 builds a better framework for testing, a systematic approach to functional testing and creates a structured methodology to support successful testing initiatives. Utilizing ITIL based disciplines for testing best practices, SAP Test Suite 7.2 delivers scalable and faster test procedures, eliminating errors that would otherwise make it into production.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and Test Suite 7.2 understands the key elements to reduce test maintenance and improve test automation success by leveraging ingenuity across the entire platform and assist further automation.
This workshop will show you how to:
- Develop automated testing approaches to reduce costs up to 40% and decrease implementation time by up to 10%
- Build repeatable and measurable testing processes
- Utilize best practices to test what is only being impacted and automate test requirements, documentation and change impacts
- Test SAP projects more effectively and deliver projects which are easier to sustain with less risk and reduced costs
- Reduce input data, time and risk related to Support and Enhancement packs
- Use Test Suite 7.2 Test Suite integration with all Solution Manager 7.2 application
- Eliminate data replication to third-party repositories – providing low TCO
- Utilize change impact analysis to reduce maintenance needed for automated test scripts
Test Better and Faster
See how an automated, integrated, repeatable testing strategy can help to ensure your SAP applications are performing optimally, delivering the results your business owners expect.
Considerations for Upgrading to 7.2
If you are still on Solution Manager 7.1, we will also explain why maintenance for Solution Manager 7.1 ends at the end of 2017. As such, there are some things to keep in mind when planning your upgrade activities.
- Larry Wilson
Senior SAP ALM Consultant and Test Services Lead