SAP Webinar Workshops
CoreALM SAP Workshops
Develop your S/4 HANA Business Process Management with SAP Activate and SAP Solution Manager Focused Build
Is your company considering the business benefits of leveraging S/4HANA’s business processes? Or maybe you’re considering the transformational benefits of consolidating multiple legacy ERPs into a single global template?
In this workshop we will review SAP’s strategy for business process development using Activate methodology and the Business Process Management tools that are available within SAP Solution Manager and Focused Build. Regardless of your company’s strategic project direction (either greenfield, brownfield or other) SAP’s Activate methodology will assist in guiding your project team to delivering high value and efficient business processes.
In this workshop we will present:
- Activate Methodology benefits, steps and procedure
- SAP Solution Manager’s Business Process Repository
- Strategies to build your Business Process Hierarchy
- Overview on how to store, manage and promote system documentation
- Review the use of Branches to manage system configuration across the Landscape
- Easy adoption of SAP Solution Manager Test Suite for both manual and automated testing
Join our workshop to learn how you can leverage SAP’s Activate Methodology using SAP Solution Manager and Focused Build to deploy your S/4 HANA project on-time and on-budget while delivering transformational business value!
This hour-long workshop will take place on Friday, August 16th, 2019 at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET!
- Fisnik Veseli
- Doug Kreinheder
Senior SAP Operations Manager
- Fisnik Veseli
Workshop has been held
Register below to receive a copy of the recording.