Successful organizations are those that can maximize business value, achieve balance, and align their overall portfolio with strategic objectives. SAP Portfolio and Project Management application helps you deliver on this, and help you deliver on it more effectively.
SAP Portfolio and Project Management enables you to better control and innovate projects, processes, products, and services across their life cycles. Integrating Project Management and Portfolio Management into end-to-end enterprise processes helps organizations of all industries dealing with projects to decrease costs and to increase efficiencies and margin. Portfolio Management, for example, is about doing the right things. It offers you the following:
- Delivers complete visibility of all current and proposed projects
- Allows you to make decisions on clear and valuable information like portfolio value, balance, financial figures, and strategic alignment
- Provides you with decision support to understand your current projects and capabilities.
Project Management, on the other hand, ensures that you do things right. It supports you in planning, monitoring, and managing all project activities across the entire enterprise, for example development and consulting projects. You can utilize the capabilities of project management, which can be integrated seamlessly with other base systems like human resources and financial systems, to leverage the data in your underlying core systems.
CoreALM’s SAP Project and Portfolio Management services include:
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- PPM Resource Planning and Timing Tracking
- PPM Budgeting and Forecasting
- IT Project and Portfolio Management in SAP Solution Manager
- PPM integration with Change and Release Management
- Agile Project and Portfolio Management
- PPM integration with Test Management
- PPM Methodology Enforcement
- PPM Monitoring, Reporting and Dashboards